Tuesday, March 18, 2014

M School

M has said that it hurts her feelings when I bring up the idea of her possibly going back to school to study something interesting.

She is reminded that she had her goals and she knew what she wanted to do, but she failed.

Her GPA is below 2.5.

Whenever I went to school everything was provided for me so that I was able to succeed, however nobody provided for her.  She had to deal with a huge problem that she has to still deal with for the next 6 years.  Now everybody is throwing money at me to keep me in school, but no one would want her in her department.

I think those thoughts above are hers.

I tried to say that I was worried I would forget... and hurt her feelings later.  Hopefully by writing this blog entry that won't happen... But I don't like fatalism.

No comments: